Dredging and Marine Construction Support
Dredge Support: We provide towing and assist services to several USEC and GOM based dredging contractors (large and small). We have completed channel deepening and maintenance projects in Florida (Jacksonville, Tampa, Fort Myers, Miami, Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie) and the US East Coast (New York Harbor, Chesapeake Bay including Elizabeth and St. James Rivers, various North Carolina and South Carolina inlets, and Kings Bay Georgia).
Marine Construction: We provide equipment and material delivery, onsite towing assistance, and demobilization services for various marine construction and civil engineering companies.
Projects we have performed include but are not limited to:
- East Cape Sable Dam Construction; rock and aggregate delivery from Key West, FL.
- Port of Miami Tunnel Project; material delivery and support services
- Haiti Earthquake relief efforts; emergency supply berth construction in Port Au Prince
- TECO Big Bend Powerplant Tampa Bay; assist tug services for pile installation
- MSC Ocean Cay, Bahamas mooring buoy installation
- NASA/Wallops Island breakwater installation and beach replenishment